Banana Drink for Extreme Rapid Weight Loss


What a treat!! I used one of my frozen bananas, you know the ones when they get too ripe to eat but are perfect to freeze. Anyway, I used just regular whole milk and still used the 4 ice cubes. Absolutely perfect. I was sure I'd have to put a sweetner in it but, alas, it was perfect just as written.

Ingredients:


  • 1 banana 
  • 1 orange 
  • 1 apple 
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 
  • 1/3 cup water

Instructions:


  1. Put all the ingredients in the mixer and mix until you get a mixture without lumps. Then add a few ice cubes and enjoy delicious liquid and nutritious foods. 
  2. Tip: If the apple is not sprayed with pesticides, place it without peeling it, because the skin contains many vitamins and minerals. But if I spray, I recommend peeling for pesticides.
Source of Banana Drink for Extreme Rapid Weight Loss Recipe @freerestaurantrecipes.com
_________________________________________________________________________________

Subscribe to receive free email updates: